1. SELECT A DATE: I’d encourage you to plan in advance if weekends are a must. They’re typically booked up to 2 months in advance, especially in the Spring and Fall. Your session fee is due within 7 days of scheduling to reserve your date on the calendar.
2. SELECT A LOCATION: This can be decided up to 24 hours before your session. Consider your style preferences… do you like bold colors, gardens, a rustic feel, an urban vibe, or a fun and playful style? Once I know what you’re looking for, I can help you choose the perfect spot for your family photo.
3. CONFIRM THE SESSION*: I’ll contact you 3-5 days prior to your session to confirm the time and location. We can also address any last minute questions or concerns you may have.
4. SESSION DAY: I’ll encourage playing and having fun at your session. It’s a great way to coax a smile, and the kids love it. A typical session lasts between 45 and 90 minutes. I’ll take pictures for as long as the kids are willing to be photographed.
5. PROOFS: You’ll receive a link to your proofs within 5 business days of your session. You have the option to have your photos cropped differently, tinted differently, storyboarded, included in custom art, and more. If you have an idea, don’t be shy! Your complete satisfaction is important to me.
6. PRINTS & JPEGS: You have 7 days from your session date to decide whether you want to purchase prints, .jpg files, or both. If a purchase is not made within this time frame, you may incur additional charges to have your photos re-posted. Prints can be purchased – and photos downloaded – directly from your gallery of proofs.
7. FUTURE SESSIONS: Refer a friend and save! If a friend schedules a session and mentions your name, you’ll earn a $50.00 print credit on a future session within the calendar year. Be sure to tell your friends to mention your name when they schedule the session.
*If you need to reschedule, your new session must be scheduled within 7 days of the original session date. Otherwise, the session fee will be non-refundable.